Vetbion is unique Probiotic for dogs and cats. Form: Saches. The active ingredients in Vetbion are: Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis, Mg, Zn and vitamine D3.
- How to use
- Reviews (0)
Vetbion is unique Probiotic for dogs and cats.
The active ingredients in Vetbion are: Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis, Mg, Zn and vitamine D3 .
Probiotics cultures in Vetbion survives gastric acidity and resist to proteolysis and bile acid . Quickly achieves high concentrations in the GI tract.
- Bulardii is not affected by antibiotics!
How does Vetbion work?
- Acts a temporary flora in the intestinal mucosa leading to GI microflora modulation.
- Stimulates intestinal immune factors
- Specifically inhibs enteric pathogens
- Neutralizes bacterial toxins
- Modulates mucosal permeability
- Exerts an anti-inflamatory effect on intestinal mucosa
Vetbion have positive effect on GI tract:
- Helps to prevent gastrointestinal diseases
- Helps in chronic enteropathies
- Relieves inflammatory bowel disease
- Helps to prevent antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Helps to contrast acute infections diarrhea
Vetbion improves animal well-being ,helping to reduce symptoms and frequency of diarrhea , both chronic and acute.
Zn , Mg and Vit D3 have their important roles also in immunity and well-being .
Doses one bag (sache) daily, for a dog and a cat on food or water, regardless of race or size.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.